Thursday, September 22, 2011
♥; new memories.
Back from the most Badass Chalet (pun intended). So, this chalet wasn't exactly what I expected, but I had fun. Met even more amazing people that are going to make poly worth the experience. I reached home yesterday morning at about 8AM and knocked out on my bed till 6PM. Woke up to surf the net, eat some dinner, bathe and went back to sleep and 12AM. Had another 10 hour sleep till 10AM this morning. 20 hours, love life. We did all these crazy shit during the camp. Most favorite experience? "Circle of thrust". It was hella funny having talk all that cock with people I just got to know. Shows how close we can be and how much we will be able to trust each other in the future.

Gonna miss having this small boy in my class. :< Celebrated his birthday on the first day of camp. Happy 17th Birthday Jasiel Tan. <3
Definitely worth the experience. The people who made it possible, Jasiel, Darren and Weifeng on my left. People who made it a whole lot more enjoyable, Trisha and Kristie on my right.
Second day, we were split into groups and had to come up with a mascot. My groups mascot was "The Joker" from batman and dear Imran was our victim. ;D He makes one hell good Joker I tell you. Scared little kiddies on the train~

New friend of the camp! New classmate next sem too~ Mah Tribal Doggy boss, Keith Wong. This is a pure example of someone who is #foreverhungry. And I thought I was bad. Tsk.
Shall get ready for the night of my life now. GD & TOP, Seungri as well as Charice. So ready to be blown away.
The Sab.
Labels: badass, personal