Wednesday, September 28, 2011
♥; Alien
Living on a planet that seems to contain nothing else but aliens
Ever felt like you don't belong? Or just feel like a lost little lamb amongst a pack of wolves. Recently, I've come across a hater of mine. Well, it's kind of settled, I guess. It was a rather... unique experience. Never ever dawned on me that I would come across such a situation. Kind of funny really. This particular person was telling me how I suck at singing and shit. Not that I care much cause it's something I love doing. And one person ain't going to change it. So yeah, found out that this person was telling me all this crap just cause i'm close to the guy she likes. Weird right? Ha. Sounds like some drama or something. Gave me a pretty good laugh.
Well, I have an adventure camp coming up next week, Monday to Friday and i'm super worked up for it. It's going to be ab blast. Met my group on Monday for some shopping for identities and we'll be meeting up again tomorrow to confirm up our performance. Time seems to be flying, literally. In a few weeks time i'll be starting a new school semester, with a new class and everything. And in 4 to 5 months, the first year of my poly life will be over.
I'm going to really miss having these crazy people in my class. 6 months passed just like that and friendships were forged. TB05 2011 sem 1.
-
How can I confirm these uncertain feelings within me?
Is it just infatuation?
You're making me so confused, you know that?
Obviously you don't.
Sighs.
The Sab.
Labels: memories, personal, tb05