<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7335555079863307221?origin\x3dhttps://sweetinvasionn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 19, 2011
♥;
Getting ready to go for my badass chalet right now. Kind of, actually ready already. Just need to throw in some last minute things into my bag, select my timetable and I'm good to go. It's raining cats and dogs right now. Supposedly flash floods have occurred. Damn, hope it doesn't ruin out time at the chalet.

I'm so glad I got to meet these people. It's these kind of people that make school a little more bearable. Eggcited for the chalet later!

The Sab.

Labels: ,


10:09 PM




the sab.

보라돌이 ninja ho. i'm a purple monster. rawr.
Photobucket
∞ at that moment, i swear we were infinite.

twitter
Facebook
blogshop

archive
September 2011

credits
Redesignated: BR♥WN
Basecodes: ♥BANGBANGx
Image host: Photobucket.